Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Talk bout sch? best frenz? no clue

I have several best frenz
but d most best of best frenz are FATIN and NIRRANA
Yup..
tats rite
No doubt bout it
Dunno whn i get to know them
Since form 1 i guess..best of frenz till now
we've been through a lot
I cant remember how we met but i do know i known NIRRANA first
She's a siamese and knows how to speak various types of l;anguage
I do get jealous sometimes cz of her ability to speak many languages..
Thn i started to know FATIN on d 3rd day of sch..
We've been together ever since
We talk just about anything to each other
whenever we need advice or help
d person we ask for is each other
Exams....Studies...Homework...LOVELIFE...d funniest of all
is tat we love to give nicknames to whom we find interesting at school..
HAHAX...We gave 40 over nicknames to our school students tat we find interesting
im quite sorry bt actually not..
lolx..
Even teachers
im not allowed to tell out who were d teachers n students tat we gave nicknames to..
not a chance i would say it out
I really wanna talk bout my classmates but its too long
today my schedule is quite tight
so im writing this to distress myself


Talking bout lovelife
this reminds me back in form 3
it all happens whn im in form 3
Nirrana introduced me to a tb,AKIRA,..
tats my later on bf..
U know the secret???
She's a gal...<3>
But time past and we hav to move on
I caught her cheating on me
It hurts terribly inside
it hurts me most tat she didn't chose to be honest wif me back then
i offered a break-up
she didn't wan to
i had no choice
it hurts too much
im confuse
im hurt
im broken..................

She went to america later tat month b4 my PMR exams
THAT WAS WHN I WAS IN FORM 3(2008)

~2009~JUNE
i met her a few days ago
She was glad to see me again
And the whole flash back came back to me
But i had to let go
NO MORE TEARS TO BE SHED.....

^^<3>
























No comments:

Post a Comment