Wednesday, March 16, 2011

=( PART II

Hate how these feelings keep glue-ing themselves to me..
Im still confused about how I feel about him..
I can't seem to forget but IM about to...
I don't even understand myself
How am I suppose to understand my other half someday?? @@
Im going absolutely crazy...! =(
What do I have to do to earn YOUR attention?
Or maybe I should just give it up and just let it go?
That's what Im good at..GIVING UP~

On the other hand, Im trying to make myself presentable..
And currently it sucks! I don't even know where to start..
I need to work out my body first but then Im worried sick about my skin..
GEEZ! What a life!
I really envied those who have a simple life with great complexion and body..
They don't have to do much to gain people's attention..
I wanted to feel all that attention...
Currently its a NO!
What should I do??
I wana be HOT !
I wana be CUTE!
I wana be ATTRACTIVE!
lolz xD
I was once told I was sexually appealing..Wonder if its true or not..? @@
Nah! don't care.. >.< ..

No comments:

Post a Comment