Monday, July 6, 2009

Bad Luck day

Haiz
Today extremely bad luck de
Wake up around 5 .30 am but reach school around 7.30 am
On the way to school in the car,...I suddenly broke my glasses/spectacles
So bad luck
Drop the skru in the car...Try to find the 1 mm thickness skru
and knock my head on the window
Ppl was looking from outside...Hahax..it must have been funny seeing me from outside
the car
I found my skru..thn i try to fix it..But i couldn't...
I gave up

I reached school at 7.30 lo
The bell rang d
I went in but to the toilet 1st
hahax..Ask NIRO to follow me
The 1st thing she asked was...."Where are ur glasses??"
Well i said it was broken
Went to the toilet to checked out my hair or watever b4 going to the assembly
Stand there for almost 40 minutes
My eyes can't take it anymore
My eyes are closing... feeling so tired
But cannot wear glasses
......

So xing ku.. T.T
I asked everyone whether i look weird onot
Hahax
Its normal cz no one has seen me without glasses b4
Assembly ends at 8.20 bt normally it ends at 8.10 am
The principal had a lot of things to say
So wat the heck
We let her talk talk then we go


Hav moral class 1st thing in the morning
Cant open my eyes too big
keke~
I hav to wear my glasses one side and hold the other side
so tiring
But it practices my hand muscles
hahax^^
But so annoying cz hav to hold my glasses while studying
Imagine tat
So I took off for a while to rest my eyes and HANDS
Hold it for a long time d

School ends at 3.10pm so tired
wanna fast fast go home
Hahaxx
after school ends i straight away went to the shop to fix my glasses
All done..

lolxx... !^.^!"

By the way... Tmrw's Parent's Day!!!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment