Sunday, July 5, 2009

Parent's day is coming!!!!

OMG...
Parent's Day is coming
Its next coming tuesday
Im so dead
Results aren't as i expected
Can't imagine wat my parents would do if they knew my results
OMg!!! I cant imagine
Im freaking out rite now
The conclusions are
NO more MSN
NO more FACEBOOK
NO more on9 games
NO more BLOG
T.T
Can't imagine how my life would be without all tat
T.T

=='

Haiz
But it is my fault for not studying properly and not hard enough
But...But...
Got no one to blame but me
Mayb i get to keep something
No promises though
Haiz....>.<
But at least i get to keep something important in my <3 forever without
anyone knowing i had a past they will never know






Kk
Im done here
Cya next time

Whoever u r
hahax..
jz kidding
hey
u view my blog
So unexpectedly ur my fren ald
Ciaozzz... @^.^@

No comments:

Post a Comment