Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hard Words~Pekchek..

I had come across many difficult words
Can't imagine im gonna spell tat word
I really am gonna get stagefright
OMG!!
Wait till u c the words


Aggrandizement~ I mean wat is this??I have never heard b4..hahax
Adnauseam~haiz
Aficionado??
Ophthalmology~HUH??

There's plenty more where tat came from
Im never gonna spell them right
Huhu...T.T
Wat to do
The competition is on this coming sunday
Im freaking out
Pn Kavitha is gonna test our spelling on this coming friday
So so nervous now
Im practicing wif Durgga this few days
ANd thx god i din get scold by parents
Tat teacher talk so much,complain so much
I din oways copy frenz book oso
she say i copy everyday
Which eyes of hers did she use to c my hand copying others book
So annoying leh
But nvm la
its all over now
Wat to do
I failed her subject
Hahax...
Paiseh... =='



LOLX..So nervous now
Wanna go practice more spelling
Haiz..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment